Due to continued considerable success and company expansion, Retro Track and Air are looking to develop our thriving team with a dynamic, self-motivated Quality Manager. With significant contracts already in place, we continue to secure high-profile public-sector contracts.
If you are a Quality Manger, looking for a truly unique opportunity to craft out a successful future, then this is the perfect opportunity. You will be working on a variety of legacy aerospace projects of a multidisciplinary nature & activities covering Design, Production & Maintenance of Aircraft, Aero-Engines & Systems, from the golden age of flight and shortly beyond the end of the Second World War.
On offer is full training on all our internal systems alongside the chance to technically progress within the business and work on highly interesting historical aero-engineering projects.
The company is based on the outskirts of Dursley, Gloucestershire, perfect for someone looking to work at a local site with great transport links and away from the hustle of nearby cities. We are looking to develop the Management team, building on an expanding demand from our customers and seek a driven & engaging individual to join the business.
This role would suit a motivated, experienced Quality Manager with a real passion for engineering. Relevant interests alongside an engineering apprenticeship are a real advantage. These could include any form of transportation, propulsion systems, vehicle maintenance, historical engineering etc.
All in all, this is a fantastic opportunity to play a significant role in the development of a passionate team within a unique organisation who can offer an opportunity to be involved in a diverse range of projects, and to be central to an organisational step change in Quality Assurance.
- Managing our existing CAA Design, Production & Maintenance Approvals.
- Refining & Expanding our exist QA expositions & procedures manuals.
- Implementation of both Air Safety Management & Quality Management Systems.
- Forward facing direct contact with customers, sub-contractors & staff.
- Experienced in implementation of QA (AQAP-2310, ISO9001 / AS9100).
- Passionate about engineering, Aviation industry background or interest is beneficial.
- Team player.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Civil & Military Aviation regulations an advantage
- Strong understanding of business management principles.
- Working knowledge of relevant software tools and computer literacy.
- Attention to detail.
Application deadline: 31/03/2023
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable, Highly competitive for right candidate.
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- QA: 10 years (preferred)
Applicants invited for interview will be informed of any special arrangements in place with regard to Covid.